DDLS is a leading corporate IT education provider in Australia. They offer over 700 different computer training courses covering IT training courses and certification programs.
I designed and built the new DDLS site with a goal of making the site and brand more personable and user-friendly. Utilising the DDLS brand guidelines to ensure consistency across the website and physical spaces that DDLS deliver from.
With ongoing UI/UX testing using Google Optimize and Humcommerce.
Technical Highlights include:
– Custom ‘The Events Calendar’ schedule layout & integration between ‘product’ pages and schedule.
– Custom integration of slick.js / mixitup.js.
– Fully flexible page building within wordpress.
Results: (based on the first six months)
– Revenue has increased 27%
– Bounce rate has halved
– Transactions increased 38%